An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 29, 2023
They’re here – active duty ships and they’re open for you to tour!
A few need-to-know points regarding ship tours:
– No reservations or tickets needed to tour active duty ships. Tours are free and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Anyone wishing to tour an active duty ship will need to come to the main event EXPO to board a free ship tour shuttle. Ship tour lines are inside the EXPO footprint and are open daily from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Friday-Monday, May 26-29, 2023.
– Ship tour lines will close promptly at 3 pm.
– The main event EXPO is located at 250 S. Harbor Blvd., San Pedro, CA 90731 – directly adjacent to the Battleship IOWA.
– Please wear closed-toed shoes. For your safety, flip flops and high-heeled shoes are strongly discouraged.
IMPORTANT: The only way to reach the ship tour location is by shuttle from the main event EXPO. There is no personal vehicle or pedestrian access to the ship tour area.
NOTE: Battleship IOWA tours are separate and may be purchased on site or in advance. Current enlisted military and veterans with proof of service are free of charge during Memorial Day weekend.